Listening to music whilst exercising can really push us more physically and mentally. In fact, Dr. Costas Karageorghis of Brunel University, London suggests that listening to music can result in a more intense workout and improve endurance by up to 15 percent.
I'm sure you have noticed as well that the right tunes can motivate you to upgrade your workout from just okay to great. Whilst I don't listen to music whilst hiking, I love to listen to a pumped-up playlist when working out at home.
If you are looking for ideas for motivating workout music, I've got you covered. Here are some great songs from the past and present.
1. All About That Bass by Meghan Trainor (134bpm)
2. Be Right There by Diplo & Sleepy Tom (125bpm)
3. Beat It by Michael Jackson (139bpm)
4. Confident by Demi Lovato (130bpm)
5. Drag Me Down by One Direction (138bpm)
6. Ex’s and Oh’s by Elle King (140bpm)
7. Feel It by Three 6 Mafia (133bpm)
8. God Is A Dancer (with Mabel) by Tiesto (120bpm)
9. Goodbye (feat. Islove) by Glenn Morrison (124bpm)
10. Here It Goes Again by O.K. Go (146bpm)
11. I Like To Move It by Will.I.AM (127bpm)
12. I’m an Albatraoz (Workout Mix) by AronChupa (128bpm)
13. In Your Eyes (feat. Alida) by Robin Schulz (120bpm)
14. Jealous (I Ain’t Worth It) by Chromeo (128bpm)
15. Levels by Avicii (126bpm)
16. Lips Are Movin by Meghan Trainor (139bpm)
17. Locked Out of Heaven by Bruno Mars (144bpm)
18. Midnight (feat. Liam Payne) by Alesso (144bpm)
19. Moves Like Jagger (feat. Christina Aguilera) by Maroon 5 (128bpm)
20. Open Wide (feat. Big Sean) by Calvin Harris (128bpm)
21. Party Rock Anthem (feat. Lauren Bennett & GoonRock) by LMFAO (130bpm)
22. Physical by Dua Lipa (147bpm)
23. Pop That by French Montana (138bpm)
24. Push It by Salt-N-Pepa (127bpm)
25. Raise Your Glass by P!NK (122bpm)
26. Reckless by You Me at Six (133bpm)
27. Rock That Body by Black Eyed Peas (125bpm)
28. Salt by Ava Max (128bpm)
29. Sugar by Maroon 5 (120bpm)
30. Sugar by Robyn Schulz, Francesco Yates (123bpm)
31. Torn by Ava Max (125bpm)
32. Turn Around (5,4,3,2,1) by Flo Rida (128bpm)
33. Turn Me On (feat. Nicki Minaj) by David Guetta (128bpm)
34. Wanted by One Republic (146bpm)
35. Whip It by Booshida (132bpm)
Want the whole playlist? Click here to get all of these in a YouTube playlist.
What you should do now
I have been where you are and I have women all over the world (just like you) transition to eating a plant-based diet. If you are looking for a guide to help you find the healthiest way to eat, check out these blog posts it is a great place to start.
If you are interested in weight loss, download this fantastic FREE Mini Weight Loss Guide and other resources.
If you would like to fast track your weight loss, check out my Weight Loss Starter Kit.
And finally, if you want to join the Where My Footsteps Go Community click here.